Fiber-Classic® Fiberglass Entry Doors
The original fiberglass door.
Time is the one true test of durability, and few doors can pass the test of time as graciously as an elegant Fiber-Classic® entry door. Therma-Tru’s distinctive craftsmanship and top-quality components are the hallmarks behind the low maintenance and exceptional durability of the Fiber-Classic entry door.
The beautiful door that started the fiberglass revolution, Fiber-Classic entry doors deliver the look and feel of real oak without the problems of wood, and they’re virtually maintenance free
Over the years, the Fiber-Classic family has grown so that it now includes many styles, sizes, glass and panel designs. For you and your home, the advantages of a Fiber-Classic entry door have never been better. The Fiber-Classic Entry Doors feature:
- The look and feel of wood at a lower cost
- Etched oak grain can be stained or painted
- Select styles available in embossed or designline
- Won’t warp, crack, swell, or split like wood
- Won’t rust or corrode like steel
- CFC-free polyurethane foam core provides five times the insulating value of wood
- Engineered wood stiles and 19″ wood lock block for added structural integrity
- Proprietary adjustable security strike plate – in brass, brushed or black nickel for design flexibility – withstands up to 450 lbs of force
- Leak proof kerfed door bottom
- Composite top and bottom end rails won’t rot or warp
- Optional multi-point locking system for enhanced security
- Full system limited lifetime warranty
Fiber-Classic® Mahogany – New!
Come home to the warmth of mahogany with the new Fiber-Classic® Mahogany CollectionTM. Timeless styles and a rich mahogany finish join together to create the latest line from Therma-Tru, the leader in fiberglass entry doors.
As the trend for home interiors moves toward darker, richer wood tones in everything from cabinets to furniture, the Fiber-Classic Mahogany Collection, with its deep, welcoming color, allows homeowners to extend this look to their exterior entrances, creating a cohesive look throughout the home.