Fiberglass and Vinyl Sliding Patio Doors
Fiberglass Sliding Patio Doors
Armaclad introduces the Therma-Tru® Fiber-Classic® and Slim-Line™ sliding fiberglass patio doors:
Fiber-Classic® fiberglass sliding patio doors
Add elegance to your home with the Fiber-Classic® Sliding Patio Door System. Therma-Tru’s fiberglass patio doors have the same style, durability, and security that you would expect from a Therma-Tru entry door.
Choose an exterior finish in white, stone, almond, or bronze, and paint or stain the wood-grain interior of our patio doors to match your home’s décor.
The Low-E insulated glass in our back patio door systems is designed to let in the maximum amount of light while maintaining your home’s internal temperature. This special glass has the added benefit of protecting your furnishings from fading and exposure from UV rays.
For more information on Therma-Tru’s Fiber-Classic Sliding Patio Door System, click here.
Slim-Line™ fiberglass sliding patio doors
Bring the outside in with the maximum viewing pleasure of Therma-Tru’s Slim-Line™ Sliding Patio Doors, designed to not obstruct your view.
Available with optional impact-rated glass, Slim-Line™ fiberglass sliding patio doors are durable and safe, and designed to withstand hurricane winds and heavy rainfall. You get UV protection and high thermal performance from our insulated Low-E glass doors.
Available in white, almond, stone and bronze.
For more information on Therma-Tru’s Slim-Line Fiberglass Sliding Patio Doors, click here.
Vinyl Sliding Patio Doors
Manufactured from 100% virgin vinyl, Encore™ Vinyl Slider Patio Doors combine elegance and character with virtually maintenance-free durability. Performing to the highest standards, they guarantee easy, worry-free operation and a lifetime of carefree enjoyment. Consider one of our optional high-performance glass packages to dramatically increase your comfort while decreasing your energy bills.
Encore Vinyl Slider Patio Doors features:
- Metal reinforcement in all vertical rails for the ultimate in strength (See A below)
- Standard color-coordinated handle with key lock; optional decorator handles available (See B below)
- 2-panel unit available in standard 5′, 6′, and 8′ configurations; custom sizes also available
- 5.25″ frame depth (See C below)
- Fusion welded frame and sash for the ultimate in performance (See D below)
- Available with optional KD frame
- Force400™ tempered insulated glass units for the ultimate in strength, exterior sound reduction, and energy savings (See E below)
- Multiple weather-stripping keeps air and moisture where they belong…outside (See F below)
- Stainless steel track and heavy duty rollers for effortless operation (See G below)
- Standard toe-operated deadbolt for added peace of mind (See H below)
- Deep interlock with metal reinforcement for strength and weather-tight operations (See I below)
- Standard, heavy duty screen for ease of operation