Point One Storm
The Secondary Window With Prime Window Performance
When existing prime windows are structurally sound, yet energy-wasting heat loss should be curbed, Armaclad offers a range of economical energy-saving alternatives.
Practically air-tight, Armaclad’s Point One Storm Window offers air infiltration performance 300% much better than the current industry standard. It insulates to cut fuel costs by around 50%. This unprecedented performance makes the Point One a permanent yet economical option to replacement windows. Cure uncomfortable drafts and curb high fuel costs brought on by excessive air infiltration and heat loss. The exceptionally tight construction also delivers vastly improved acoustical performance – and are even used along with our Elite Sound Barrier windows to achieve a variety associated with STC ratings.
Because it is designed to resist wind loads add up to those required of AAMA Heavy Commercial prime windows, the Stage One offers reliable high-rise structural performance. Specify the Point One for multi-story buildings or where large windows are needed.
- Fin-Seal weatherstripping on both sides of the sash reduces air infiltration
- Hollow frame jamb, fabricated with high-tempered T6 light weight aluminum, provides extra rigidity and strength to ensure proper installation, long-term sturdiness and easy operation
- Pocketed head, jamb and sill with regard to maximum tightness
- Butt corners interlock to provide joints which are more secure than typical mitered corners
- Ratchet locking position provides ventilation at a number of heights
- Integrated triple interlocking sash and screen
- Simple operation and maintenance – unique design makes removal of reduce vent simple and safe.
- Vents remove easily for cleansing or glass replacement.
- Available in:
- Double Hung
- 2-Lite Slider
- 3-Lite Slider
- Picture Window
- Whitened, Beige, Bronze